29 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

EXERCISES FROM PAGE 8

15 Tiptree
Warwick
CV29 7AL


Friday, 15th October


Hi everyone,


  I'm having problems getting a new phone connection were, so instead of sending e-mails as usual, I'm actually sitting down to write a letter.

  I imagine you'll be surprised to get this as I've never been much of a letter-writer. I am putting the return address in big letters at the top, because to tell you the truth I am beginning to feel quite lonely here.
  Well, perhaps I don't mean that exactly . There are plenty of people for me to talk to. In fact, I am settling in to student life quite well, but I don't really know anyone yet. I've got a room in a house a long way from college, and I seem to spend a long time on the bus. A lot of students here cycle, so I'm trying to find a cheap bike, and I'm also thinking of moving nearer to college when I find somewhere. Sorry - an interruption , someone is knocking at the door. More later. Later. One of the girls downstairs is having a party, and I'm invited. And the phone line has been fixed, so I expect you'll get an e-mail from me very soon! In fact, I'm considering tearing up this letter, so just ignore everything I've said...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder