1 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

REFLECTION TASK 1A


Hi! :) I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Büşra Nur Güner and I am eighteen years old. I am from Diyarbakır but my parents live in Düzce. We moved there about fourteen years ago. So, obviously, I graduated from Düzce Anatolian Teacher Training High School.


I was born on 26th February 1996. I had lived in Diyarbakır until I was five, when we moved to Düzce for my father's job. I have got two brothers and a sister.


I am a university student at METU in the department of Foreign Language Education. I really love English and have interest in it, so I chose this department. My elder brother and sister also graduated from METU and this is my picture from my brother's graduation. My family was extremely happy when we learned the results that I was a METU student as well! :)


Now, let me talk about my interests and hobbies. I really like watching movies and I generally spend my free time doing that. I particularly like Indian movies, I watched many of them and my favourite one was, of course, "3 Idiots". I think it is really fun besides being extremely educative.


I also like hanging out with my friends. I like going to the cinema or going to a café and chatting with my friends in particular. Quiet places where I can grab a cup of coffee and spend time with my friends are my favourite ones. I miss my highschool friends a lot, we used to go out and have fun and I really miss those days.. :(


I like poetry a lot. I like reading poems. My favourite poets are Cemal Süreya and Nazım Hikmet. I think poets have excellent talent and I have always been impressed by how nicely they can express their feelings. As my mother told me, I think I also used to write poems when I was 6 or 7 because I knew how to write and wanted to write different things. I vaguely remember those days and I wish those poems were not lost so I could read them now. :)


In the future, one of my biggest dreams is to make a world tour, visit as many places as I can and taste different foods while interacting with other people from other cultures. I hope I can make it! :)

 








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder