20 Ocak 2015 Salı

ERROR CORRECTION SHEET 


1. I had lived in Sivas until I came to Ankara, and I love that city so much because Ankara's climate is too cold for me to get used to.

2. I graduated from Nazilli Anatolian Teacher Training High School.

3. Now, I am at the same department with one of my best friends, whose name is Ayşe, but I wish I were at the same university with my other best friends also.

4. If you ask something about me to my friends, they will explain what a wonderful person I am.

5. I have lots of hobbies such as swimming, reading, learning new things etc.

6. I think both of them are the best teams in their league.

7. I think everything has a beauty. Therefore, look around more carefully because there are always new things to discover.

8. Many visitors are suprised to see that some animals remain outside during the whole year such as penguins, polar bears and timber wolves which are very happy at outdoors in wintertime.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder