1 Ocak 2015 Perşembe

REFLECTION TASK 2B


Hello fellas! :) I would like to give some information about the legendary TV series “Friends” today. It is an American television sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kaufmann. It lasted ten seasons from 1994 to 2004. Before getting its title, it was named many different things. At first, the producers decided on the title “Insomnia Cafe” and then switched it to “Bright”, “Friends Like Us”, and finally, it got its current name “Friends”. Its type is comedy and romance. Wondering about the plot? Let me give you some clues! The TV serial mainly focuses on the lives of 6 people who are very close friends. Their friendship goes a long way and they experience numerous things together. However, no matter what happens, their friendship never disappears and they are attached to one another in a very special bond. I think I had better finish off with the plot now in case you wanna watch it yourself, and I definitely suggest you to do so! I decided to write about this serial as it really is a nice one and also demonstrates how a true friendship actually should be. They go through the ups and downs of life together, get into fights, share their secrets with one another. When one of them feels down, the others are always there standing by. In my opinion, the scenarist actually tries to show how people should be towards each other in a way. The message that is aimed to be given may in fact be somehow related to the world peace, giving us the message that we all should be “friends”, not enemies. I absolutely agree with the writers in that case and I think everyone should watch it. So, what are you still waiting for? I say, go for it and you won’t be regretful! :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder